Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes got deleted from iphone and macbook...

While updating all of my mobiles apps using icloud storage, I have deleted notes mistakenly from icloud and because of that action all my macbook notes are also removed. Nothing in Icloud, not even in recently deleted items folder. Anyway to get those notes back ? There were roughly 10 notebook folders and each folder had more than 10 subfiles ..... :(

I have used EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and reach to the recovered files under Library > Group container > group.com.apple.notes and recovered files but those files are not showing anything.

Downloaded file formats are

1- Notestore.sqlite

2- Notestore.sqlite-wal

3- Notestore.sqlite-shm

Any information, suggestion, will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for support.

MacBook

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 2:13 PM

7 replies

Jun 30, 2020 11:53 PM in response to techxonic

You are unaware of deleting / touching these files using third party apps , you won't be able to recover the notes .

As you said - i have used EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and reach to the recovered files under Library > Group container > group.com.apple.notes and recovered files but those files are not showing anything.

Downloaded file formats are

1- Notestore.sqlite

2- Notestore.sqlite-wal

3- Notestore.sqlite-shm

The notes are erased from recently deleted immediately , the only way is to recover them through time machine , but that is not sure what the third party app you used has harmed the Mac system files .

Notes got deleted from iphone and macbook...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.