Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot login to iTunes Connect

Hello,

I have been trying all morning (using different devices) to login in to iTunes Connect. This is for the purpose of adding a podcast channel (which I have done several times before).

My login details, including password, are all correct. However I am stuck in a loop: it asks me to login, then tells me to agree to the 'Terms of service'. After I do this it takes me back to the start.

Is anyone else having this problem? Do you know a solution?

Thanks.

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 2:54 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 1, 2020 3:02 AM in response to mm1888

Make sure you are logged in in iTunes, that you have a payment method registered (though podcasting is free), and that your computer is authorised for iTunes.

Then try signing in again in Podcasts Connect.

If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact https://getsupport.apple.com. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page.

Jul 1, 2020 12:44 PM in response to mm1888

I have the same problem.

I've searched for a solution and it seems this same problem has been around for at least 3 years and has affected thousands of people.

I've logged in on Apple Music, my iPhone, my Apple TV and everything I can think of. I even have an app developer account which I can log into.

I've tried logging in on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. I've tried logging in on my desktop (mac), laptop (mac), and my iPhone.

Nothing works.

Cannot login to iTunes Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.