Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is so convoluted. I don't have time for this. Honor my cancel/refund request please.

This is so convoluted. I don't have time for this. Honor my cancel/refund request please.

There is a charge of $9.99/mo. VPN Premium Tier1 (Automatic Renewal). What is it for? None of your representatives are able to explain it to me.

I do not want to pay $9.99 per month for whatever this is. Please cancel this service. Refund this month and last month's charge.

Thank you.

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 8:56 AM

Apple does not offer any VPN service, so you must have signed up with a commercial VPN service. If it is billed through Apple you can follow these instructions to cancel it—>See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the billing notice does not say “APPLE/BILL” then it is being billed directly by the provider. You will have to contact them. See this for some guidance—>Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

aida182 wrote:
I do not want to pay $9.99 per month for whatever this is. Please cancel this service. Refund this month and last month's charge.

This is a user-to-user technical support forum, not a way to contact Apple. We don’t know who you are.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 8:56 AM in response to aida182

Apple does not offer any VPN service, so you must have signed up with a commercial VPN service. If it is billed through Apple you can follow these instructions to cancel it—>See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the billing notice does not say “APPLE/BILL” then it is being billed directly by the provider. You will have to contact them. See this for some guidance—>Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

aida182 wrote:

This is a user-to-user technical support forum, not a way to contact Apple. We don’t know who you are.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.