Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i move onedrive files to icloud?

I have many pictures on onedrive. i want to buy an imac and convert to icloud storage but don't want to loose my picture

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 10:33 AM

You can access OneDrive from a Mac just fine through the website or with the Mac application: ‎OneDrive on the Mac App Store

You can then download the pictures, to the Mac, and then upload them to iCloud either directly to iCloud Drive in Finder, or through the Photos app on the Mac to the iCloud Photos Library.

See here: Use iCloud Drive to store documents on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad - Apple Support

and here: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 10:33 AM in response to gfaidell

You can access OneDrive from a Mac just fine through the website or with the Mac application: ‎OneDrive on the Mac App Store

You can then download the pictures, to the Mac, and then upload them to iCloud either directly to iCloud Drive in Finder, or through the Photos app on the Mac to the iCloud Photos Library.

See here: Use iCloud Drive to store documents on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad - Apple Support

and here: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

can i move onedrive files to icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.