Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto Lock Never is gone

I have an Iphone 6S that is only a personal phone. I used to have "Auto Lock - Never" but it is gone and I only have the 30 second to 5 minutes option. Is there any idea on a way to get "Never" back?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 5:01 AM

The administrators have the ability to enforce policies on devices connected to their system, including lock screen timeouts, passcode requirements, encrypted backups, etc.

This is not unusual at all. It's a security measure. The only way to overcome that will be to remove the account from your device and do not add it back.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2020 5:01 AM in response to PS-J

The administrators have the ability to enforce policies on devices connected to their system, including lock screen timeouts, passcode requirements, encrypted backups, etc.

This is not unusual at all. It's a security measure. The only way to overcome that will be to remove the account from your device and do not add it back.

Auto Lock Never is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.