Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone storage

hello dear, I’m having a serious problem with my iPhone storage I have deleted many applications, pictures.. because I didn’t have enough storage but my other system got increased ,as you can see in the two pictures the other system size , and about it I did a lot of things , I reseted my settings I deleted safari recents I deleted my messages, my files but still , and as you can see it’s 145 gb thats to much, help me to fix this problem please thank you.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 2:22 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2020 11:20 AM in response to Ghalia2003

Hello Ghalia2003.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see from the screenshot that the Other System Data category of your iPhone is taking up a larger amount of storage space, and after deleting apps other items, it still remains. We will be glad to assist.

Let's try the following steps to see if its helps:

First, back up your iPhone, then erase all content and settings:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Next, set up the iPhone as new device, and update the iOS if necessary.

Lastly, erase all content and settings again, then restore from backup when setting it up.

Check your storage, and if the issue persists, Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

iPhone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.