Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications not appearing on lock screen

All of a sudden my text messages are not showing up on my lock screen and I missing them.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 3:52 PM

As usual fixed it myself! Turn off bluetooth and it works. Thanks for nothing genius'

3 replies

Jul 7, 2020 12:05 PM in response to Segog

Hello, Segog.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From reading your post, you're having troubles with text message notifications not showing up on the lock screen. We'd be glad to help as getting these messages is important. First, make sure your iPhone is up to date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, if you haven't done so already, restart your iPhone. Sometimes a restart can help resolve issues.

You may want to review this article and check your notification settings: View and respond to notifications on iPhone

"Dismiss, clear, and manage notifications

From the Lock screen, do any of the following:

• Send notifications directly to Notification Center: Swipe left over the notification or group of notifications, tap Manage, then tap Deliver Quietly. This prevents notifications from this app or group from appearing on the Lock screen, playing a sound, lighting up the screen, or presenting a banner.
  • Turn off notifications for an app or notification group: Swipe left on a notification or group of notifications, tap Manage, then tap Turn Off.
  • Change how an app displays notifications: Swipe left on a notification, tap Manage, tap Settings, then choose an option. You can choose whether to allow notifications from the app, where the notifications appear (in Notification Center, for example), whether to play an alert sound, and so on.

When you haven’t used an app for a while, Siri suggests that you turn off notifications for that app".

Keep us updated.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.