Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is Apple TV Plus search bar

I have a one-year free trial to Apple TV Plus from purchasing an iphone. I am not seeing a search bar for content on my screen. There are two icons on the top right of the screen that, for some reason, are fuzzed out. Is this where the search bar should be? Am I not seeing the search bar because I am on the free trial?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:39 PM

There is no Search bar (at this time). What is presented on the main page, is what is available through the site.

Note that Apple TV+ is for the Apple Originals, not other content. The Apple TV+ subscription does not include all the movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store. The Apple TV+ subscription does not include third party Apple TV app Channels.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2020 9:39 PM in response to joethorpe923

There is no Search bar (at this time). What is presented on the main page, is what is available through the site.

Note that Apple TV+ is for the Apple Originals, not other content. The Apple TV+ subscription does not include all the movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store. The Apple TV+ subscription does not include third party Apple TV app Channels.

Where is Apple TV Plus search bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.