Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

movie bundle

Hi. I want to know, I already bought a movie in iTunes Store, then the movie came with a bundled one. If I buy the bundled movies, will I pay for the bundled price or I just pay the price of bundled one minus the price of the movie I bought long time ago?

thanks

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 2:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 2:59 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities ernadia,

We see that you have a question about the price of bundled movies. We'd be happy to provide you with some information to help.

If you already purchased a movie, and now it is available in a movie bundle, then you would pay the price for the movie bundle. If you have additional questions regarding the purchase price, you'd want reach out to Apple Support.

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 2:59 PM in response to ernadia

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities ernadia,

We see that you have a question about the price of bundled movies. We'd be happy to provide you with some information to help.

If you already purchased a movie, and now it is available in a movie bundle, then you would pay the price for the movie bundle. If you have additional questions regarding the purchase price, you'd want reach out to Apple Support.

Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

movie bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.