Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upload Mac catilina and now my Microsoft word , Excel, cannot be access?

Hello, I upload Mac Catalina and now my Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.. and cannot open?

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 12:49 PM

You may have older 32-Bit versions of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc). macOS Catalina only runs 64-Bit applications unlike its predecessor macOS.

Can you log into your Microsoft account from the website and download the 64-Bit versions of those applications? You should be able to do that. Once you complete those downloads then your MS Office applications will work with macOS Catalina.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2020 12:49 PM in response to arnel288

You may have older 32-Bit versions of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc). macOS Catalina only runs 64-Bit applications unlike its predecessor macOS.

Can you log into your Microsoft account from the website and download the 64-Bit versions of those applications? You should be able to do that. Once you complete those downloads then your MS Office applications will work with macOS Catalina.

Axel F.

I upload Mac catilina and now my Microsoft word , Excel, cannot be access?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.