Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge for app that I deleted months ago

Hello,

I keep getting charged for a game I downloaded onto my phone a long time ago and has of now deleted it. Its for a game called Picalo I believe. Its been taking out $4.95 each month even though I cancelled the subscription and deleted it off my phone... Please let me know how I can fix this. I have reported the problem and it says that I have no purchases on my account.

This renews each 7 days so it has taken quite a bit of money from my account...

Is there a way I can get a refund for this?

Shelby Powelson

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 2:39 PM

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2020 2:39 PM in response to ShelbyPowelson

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

Charge for app that I deleted months ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.