Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to log into internet accounts Yahoo, two login panels appear and disappear before I can enter my info. Yahoo.com works fine, but I can't get my email to send/recieve.

How can I log into Sytem Prefs Internet Accounts Yahoo with my new password?

The login panels disappear before I can type my info.

Mac mini, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 5:09 PM

And when you click on Yahoo there again what happens?

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

2 replies

Jul 3, 2020 11:03 PM in response to BDAqua

Thru phone tech support it was determined a bug in Mail. It was suggested an upgrade to Mojave from Sierra.

Safe Mode and then clearing PRAM didn’t do much. Still able to login to yahoo mail thru browsers, but no go with System Prefs. Here’s hoping the OS update will work.

Thank you all for your responses and help.

When I try to log into internet accounts Yahoo, two login panels appear and disappear before I can enter my info. Yahoo.com works fine, but I can't get my email to send/recieve.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.