Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help in order to change the Apple ID for my iPad with the correct email

Hello, I have an iPad that i use with the work email address *****@cgsinc.ro Long time ago a changed the email address with *****@gmail.com that i use with my iPhone. And i want to be changed also for the IPad

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 1:27 PM

raluca144 wrote:

Eta for responding????aht

When another user in this user-to-user forum thinks they can answer your question.

Which I may be able to do. It appears that the iPad has activation lock enabled with the cgsinc email address. Without the Apple ID password for that address you will not be able to change it. Note that the Apple ID password is not the same as the email password. If you still have access to that email account you can request a change to the Apple ID password—>If you forgot your Apple ID password – Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2020 1:27 PM in response to raluca144

raluca144 wrote:

Eta for responding????aht

When another user in this user-to-user forum thinks they can answer your question.

Which I may be able to do. It appears that the iPad has activation lock enabled with the cgsinc email address. Without the Apple ID password for that address you will not be able to change it. Note that the Apple ID password is not the same as the email password. If you still have access to that email account you can request a change to the Apple ID password—>If you forgot your Apple ID password – Apple Support

I need help in order to change the Apple ID for my iPad with the correct email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.