Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't link my mouse to the computer

I can't link my mouse to the computer... when I move the new mouse but not showing on the screen, but when i disconnect the new mouse a msg on the screen shows the mouse is disconnected. The problem i can't

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 2:10 AM

You have posted your question in the High Sierra community but your profile says 10.11 which is El Capitan.

Did you check that your new mouse can operate in Mac OS X El Capitan.

If you bought a Magic Mouse 2 from Apple is your mac on the list of compatible devices.

Please read the compatibility section in this link,

Buy Magic Mouse 2 for Mac in Silver - Apple (UK)

The only iMacs with the 21.5 inch screen it supports are the retina models from 2015, 2017 and 2019.

If it is another mouse from another manufacturer then please read carefully the tech specs and compatibility

of your mac and its operating system with the mouse.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 2:10 AM in response to lubnafromfrisco

You have posted your question in the High Sierra community but your profile says 10.11 which is El Capitan.

Did you check that your new mouse can operate in Mac OS X El Capitan.

If you bought a Magic Mouse 2 from Apple is your mac on the list of compatible devices.

Please read the compatibility section in this link,

Buy Magic Mouse 2 for Mac in Silver - Apple (UK)

The only iMacs with the 21.5 inch screen it supports are the retina models from 2015, 2017 and 2019.

If it is another mouse from another manufacturer then please read carefully the tech specs and compatibility

of your mac and its operating system with the mouse.

I can't link my mouse to the computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.