Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to whiten teeth on my photos iphone 11

how do i whiten teeth on my iphone 11

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 1:59 PM

Hello Gina,

That particular effect is best accomplish with a third party photo editing app rather than the editing app that comes with the iPhone. You can achieve the effect by using desktop computer apps such as Adobe Photoshop and even LightRoom.

There may be apps in the App Store for iPhone that may achieve what you are looking for. Please do some research for that in the App Store or on Good Search. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2020 1:59 PM in response to gina8160

Hello Gina,

That particular effect is best accomplish with a third party photo editing app rather than the editing app that comes with the iPhone. You can achieve the effect by using desktop computer apps such as Adobe Photoshop and even LightRoom.

There may be apps in the App Store for iPhone that may achieve what you are looking for. Please do some research for that in the App Store or on Good Search. Thanks.

Axel F.

how to whiten teeth on my photos iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.