Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In a house where my 96w charger does not work on my MacBook Pro but my 30w does. Is that okay or how do I get my 96w to work.

Currently residing in a house that does not seem to support my 96W adapter charger for my MacBook Pro. It seems to charge with my wife’s 30w charger. It could of course be broken but not sure that is the case. Is it okay to charge my MacBook Pro with the 30W?

PowerBook

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 6:55 AM

3 replies

Jul 17, 2020 8:43 PM in response to THX2500

THX2500 wrote:

Currently residing in a house that does not seem to support my 96W adapter charger for my MacBook Pro. It seems to charge with my wife’s 30w charger. It could of course be broken but not sure that is the case. Is it okay to charge my MacBook Pro with the 30W?

what exact Mac /model /year /size /retina /TouchBar is this

and

what exact macOS you are currently running?

Say more about how this is "does not seem to support my 96W adapter charger for my MacBook Pro.." (?)

In a house where my 96w charger does not work on my MacBook Pro but my 30w does. Is that okay or how do I get my 96w to work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.