Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my friends iPhone

How do I find a friend’s iPhone

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 8:56 AM

Paul123william(s):

———-

A Few Thoughts for your Friends:

• Use “Find My”:

Go Here: iCloud - Find My - Apple and see if it is enabled. Use the steps provided there to locate it.

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is keen enough to have handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 8:56 AM in response to Paul231williams

Paul123william(s):

———-

A Few Thoughts for your Friends:

• Use “Find My”:

Go Here: iCloud - Find My - Apple and see if it is enabled. Use the steps provided there to locate it.

• Backtrack your Locations:

If you were at a retail store or local cafe', then stop by and see if if was placed aside by the store manager.

• Call the Number:

Dial the iPhone itself; you might hear it ring in the other room..

• Text the iPhone Message:

If you cannot find this, then text the iPhone, sending it a messages asking whomever finds it to contact you. Perhaps, have them eMail you, putting a particular title in it (so that you recognize the eMail. If you go to pick it up from an individual, then have someone there with you, probably meeting them at a public, safe location, both for safety purposes.

• Also, Contact Local Authorities:

Perhaps someone is keen enough to have handed it over to local authorities. See if they have found it.

How do I find my friends iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.