Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

good day , is there anyway i can get photos and videos transferred from my iphone if i cracked my screeen ,

i havent used this phone in over a year , the screen is damaged , is there anyway for me to transfer the data from the phone to my laptop

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 4:16 PM

If the only damage is the screen you can take it to an Apple store (make a reservation) and they can replace the screen, usually without erasing the phone.

If you have previously synced to phone to your computer you can connect it and download the photos, but if you have not previously synced the phone this will not work.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 4:16 PM in response to lindy231

If the only damage is the screen you can take it to an Apple store (make a reservation) and they can replace the screen, usually without erasing the phone.

If you have previously synced to phone to your computer you can connect it and download the photos, but if you have not previously synced the phone this will not work.

good day , is there anyway i can get photos and videos transferred from my iphone if i cracked my screeen ,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.