Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore my mini ipad without a computer

How to restore my mini ipad without a computer??

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 4:28 AM

To restore your iPad, you must use either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of macOS).

iPad and iPhone cannot be restored without a PC/Mac computer. If you don’t posses a suitable computer, a willing friend relative may be able to help you - if they have installed the necessary software. Alternatively, the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store (if they have reopened in your region) will be able to assist you.

These support pages describe the procedure to restore your iPad:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

Restore your iOS or iPadOS device in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2020 4:28 AM in response to kinthecountry

To restore your iPad, you must use either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of macOS).

iPad and iPhone cannot be restored without a PC/Mac computer. If you don’t posses a suitable computer, a willing friend relative may be able to help you - if they have installed the necessary software. Alternatively, the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store (if they have reopened in your region) will be able to assist you.

These support pages describe the procedure to restore your iPad:

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

Restore your iOS or iPadOS device in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

How to restore my mini ipad without a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.