Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my lost iPhone 11 Pro Max be tracked using Imei only without iCloud account on it

Good afternoon everyone, please I lost my iPhone 11 Pro Max without iCloud account on it. I have the evidence of ownership, if I gave the imei to police can they track it for me ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 9:47 PM

Using the link posted by Johnathan Burger the following steps will apply:

3 . Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number.

4 . Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier. Your carrier can disable the account, preventing phone calls, texts, and data use.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 9:47 PM in response to Shena2021

Using the link posted by Johnathan Burger the following steps will apply:

3 . Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number.

4 . Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier. Your carrier can disable the account, preventing phone calls, texts, and data use.

Can my lost iPhone 11 Pro Max be tracked using Imei only without iCloud account on it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.