Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have two ipads but no.2 ipad will not load all websites

I have two iPads no.1 loads all websites but no.2 will not load that same site as 1

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 11:08 PM

Perhaps this may help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204098

2 replies

Jul 6, 2020 4:11 AM in response to dennisfromwynyard

As described, your WiFi Router might be unexpectedly blocking access to some internet resources. This is not uncommon, but is often easy to resolve by restarting your WiFi Router.

To restart your router, disconnect power for at least 30 seconds, then reconnect power to restart. After your router completes it reboot cycle (which may take several minutes), you should force-restart the iPad that exhibited a problem:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Assuming that your WiFi Router is providing DHCP services, for other devices on your network, you should refresh their WiFi connection (disconnect and reconnect from WiFi).

I hope this proves to be helpful in resolving your difficulties.

i have two ipads but no.2 ipad will not load all websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.