Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad & Action Replay

I’m planning on purchasing an iPad Pro but I want to use my power save action replay (for 3DS) on it. I know it works with Windows and MacOS but I can’t seem to find anything anywhere on whether or not it will work on iOS. Can someone please let me know? That way I know whether to get an iPad Pro or a Mac Laptop. Thank you in advance!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 2:58 AM

2 replies

Jul 7, 2020 6:58 AM in response to QuickPost

An action replay is something that can be used to put let’s say.... a pokemon game cartridge into and then plugged in with a USB port into a computer to use the program. It requires Windows 7 and above, Mac and something in Japanese to download the program. To my knowledge the software an iPad has is IOS like an iPhone does. My question is.. does the iPad use IOS? Or can I use MAC on an iPad? I tried to put all the information I know to help. I’m new to the Apple world so I’m still learning.

iPad & Action Replay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.