Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my trusted iPhone number is not valid any more. I use it while I am in Saudia but know I left to Egypt and I have no access to this number anymore

my trusted iPhone number is not valid any more. I use it while I was in Saudia but know I left to Egypt and I have no access to this number anymore. I also forget the password of my account. How can I change the password?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 10:11 AM

See if you can get an email option. Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password      

If you can recover the password and sign into your account, you need to change the number on your Apple ID. After the change, allow up to 24 hours for the change to sync. Before trying to make the change, sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2020 10:11 AM in response to aly104

See if you can get an email option. Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password      

If you can recover the password and sign into your account, you need to change the number on your Apple ID. After the change, allow up to 24 hours for the change to sync. Before trying to make the change, sign out of Messages/FaceTime on all devices/computers.      

my trusted iPhone number is not valid any more. I use it while I am in Saudia but know I left to Egypt and I have no access to this number anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.