Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing region in my payment method

Hello, why I don’t see the edit option in my apple id payment region? I need to add a card, that is from Georgia(country) and can’t change my current region from usa to georgia :(

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 9:46 AM

Why not?

What happens when you try to change it?

Are you following the steps here: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Note, that the iTunes Store is not available in Georgia, only the App Store, so any movies, or TV shows you purchased in the U.S will not be available when you change to Georgia. See here: Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2020 9:46 AM in response to nativillie

Why not?

What happens when you try to change it?

Are you following the steps here: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Note, that the iTunes Store is not available in Georgia, only the App Store, so any movies, or TV shows you purchased in the U.S will not be available when you change to Georgia. See here: Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Changing region in my payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.