Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods sound is really low

I had AirPods for 1-2 months and the sound is really low and volume is all the way up it just started today does anybody know if it’s covered under warranty

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 11:30 AM

The Apple Limited Warranty covers your AirPods and the accessories that come with them against manufacturing defects for one year beginning on the purchase date. Here's more info. Hard to know whether what's wrong with yours is covered sight unseen, but they should be working properly just two months in, so.... Cleaning them might help - it has helped for me with regard to volume issues.

Good luck!

-- JDee

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2020 11:30 AM in response to JesseChilders

The Apple Limited Warranty covers your AirPods and the accessories that come with them against manufacturing defects for one year beginning on the purchase date. Here's more info. Hard to know whether what's wrong with yours is covered sight unseen, but they should be working properly just two months in, so.... Cleaning them might help - it has helped for me with regard to volume issues.

Good luck!

-- JDee

AirPods sound is really low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.