You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 has been turned off for two weeks and now wont turn on or connect to itunes

i upgraded to an iphone x a month ago, but for the first two weeks i still used the iphone 7 for facetime etc, but then turned it off and put it in a draw, i got it out to use again as i need to send this iphone x back and it wont turn on at all and ive tried a hard restart and nothing and it wont connect to my computer at i think it need updating, but as it wont connect to itunes this cant be done, any suggestions

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 7:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 7:55 PM

Look up how to put it into recovery mode. This might help? or leave it charging for a while and see if you can get any life into it.

1 reply

iphone 7 has been turned off for two weeks and now wont turn on or connect to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.