Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ADT Pulse app

Downloaded app to my new apple 5 watch. When logging in I keep receiving Login Error. It indicates that keep me signed in required to use Pulseon apple watch, please login ton phone with keep me signed in enabled. Need help

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 3:05 PM

Hey The Rattler,

If we understand correctly, you are not able to login to the ADT Pulse app. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

How to Reset Your ADT Pulse Portal Password

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 3:05 PM in response to The Rattler

Hey The Rattler,

If we understand correctly, you are not able to login to the ADT Pulse app. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

How to Reset Your ADT Pulse Portal Password

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Jul 13, 2020 4:47 PM in response to The Rattler

Hello The Rattler,

Since the ADT Pulse Portal app is saying you need to sign in to the app on the iPhone to use the Apple Watch app, there may be a login or account issue.

"12. I am having trouble logging into the ADT Pulse Portal. What do I do?

If you are experiencing a problem with your user name and password or your login invitation, please call the residential or business service number provided located on our Contact ADT page to speak to an ADT representative."

Apps & Mobile FAQs - Learn more about ADT apps, compatible mobile devices, and messaging

Have a nice day.

ADT Pulse app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.