Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my call forwarding cannot be turned off....automatically call is forwarded to the previous set number

my call forwarding cannot be turned off....automatically call is forwarded to the previous set number. plz, disable my call forwarding

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 11:02 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can disable your call forwarding. We don’t even know who you are! And Apple can’t disable it either. Only your carrier can disable it if you don’t have a switch to disable it in Settings/Phone. That’s the first thing to check; some carriers don’t offer user-controlled forwarding; if yours doesn’t then there will be no switch and you will have to call them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 11:02 AM in response to sumati128

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can disable your call forwarding. We don’t even know who you are! And Apple can’t disable it either. Only your carrier can disable it if you don’t have a switch to disable it in Settings/Phone. That’s the first thing to check; some carriers don’t offer user-controlled forwarding; if yours doesn’t then there will be no switch and you will have to call them.

my call forwarding cannot be turned off....automatically call is forwarded to the previous set number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.