Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac app store won't respond?

for a couple weeks now, the mac app store won't respond. I've tried safe boot to isolate the issue and nothing comes of it - the app store still will not load. I've also tried just about everything suggested online and have had no luck with apple support thus far. I have no idea what to do. I've also been updated to the latest version of Catalina so I really don't see why there should be an issue anymore, but it still persists. could anyone help me out?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 1:21 PM

ddariaa Said:

"mac app store won't respond?: for a couple weeks now, the mac app store won't respond.[...]"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Have you contact Apple Support? If not, please do. It's been a couple of weeks. They will know what is going on, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Phone Support:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 1:21 PM in response to ddariaa

ddariaa Said:

"mac app store won't respond?: for a couple weeks now, the mac app store won't respond.[...]"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Have you contact Apple Support? If not, please do. It's been a couple of weeks. They will know what is going on, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Phone Support:

mac app store won't respond?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.