Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s suddenly not working

This morning my 6s stopped working. I've only had it for about a year. It started getting overheated quickly, the battery goes from 75% to 1% in practically 5 minutes. Apps won't load and say I'm not connected to the internet, or will just crash. Vibrations for notifications are delayed and sometimes it won't receive calls. Anyone else have this problem? I've done multiple hard resets but they aren't helping. I'm trying to determine if the phone is completely dead all of the sudden

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 4:13 PM

you may have a hardware problem

the next step would be to restore your device, and setup the device without restoring a backup, to see if the issue is replicated. I would first make sure you have a backup so your data is saved.

Here is a guide for those steps:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

and see how it goes

If no improvement send it for repair or replace

If it works well restore from backup but be prepared to wipe again without restore from backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 4:13 PM in response to lchechak025

you may have a hardware problem

the next step would be to restore your device, and setup the device without restoring a backup, to see if the issue is replicated. I would first make sure you have a backup so your data is saved.

Here is a guide for those steps:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

and see how it goes

If no improvement send it for repair or replace

If it works well restore from backup but be prepared to wipe again without restore from backup.

iPhone 6s suddenly not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.