Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i unlock my phone

my cell phone is broken and can not use number 1 2 3 to unlock my phone. How can I remove password to enter cellphone

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 9:56 PM

You will not be able to remove the passcode. You would need to follow these instructions as if you had forgotten your passcode to gain access to your phone again. Note that you will be wiping your device, so you’ll lose whatever is not backed up

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

with a damaged screen or whatever the issue is, I’m not sure how useful this will be for you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2020 9:56 PM in response to salvador40

You will not be able to remove the passcode. You would need to follow these instructions as if you had forgotten your passcode to gain access to your phone again. Note that you will be wiping your device, so you’ll lose whatever is not backed up

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

with a damaged screen or whatever the issue is, I’m not sure how useful this will be for you

how can i unlock my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.