Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share screen is blank

I’m currently using iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.5.1 and when I’m trying to share a picture or a website link the share sheet option just appears blank. When I closed the share sheet option in the Photos app it will cause lagging. I’ve tried to restart my phone but the issue is still there. I’ve seen in the community about the bug due to WhatsApp but I don’t have a WhatsApp to begin with.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 3:38 AM

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed any profile on your own, remove it --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Further I can only think of an app that may have been downloaded directly from internet (Not App store) may be triggering this phenomenon.

Reset Network Settings: Only network settings are removed.

• When you reset network settings, previously used networks and VPN settings that weren’t installed by a configuration profile or mobile device management (MDM) are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and Ask to Join Networks settings remain turned on.
  • To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, select the configuration profile, then tap Remove Profile. This also removes other settings and accounts provided by the profile. See Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone in this guide.
  • To remove network settings installed by MDM, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, select the management, then tap Remove Management. This also removes other settings and certificates provided by MDM. See “Mobile device management (MDM)” in the iOS Deployment Reference.
  • Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

If the above fails....

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

• What this effectively does is to reset some of your Settings to factory default. It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.
  • Resetting all settings also reverts all your personalized and customized features like wallpapers and accessibility settings back to factory defaults.
  • Performing this action does not impact any of your personal device data, including photos, videos, notes, messages, reminders, emails, calendars, texts, documents, and other files

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 3:38 AM in response to celine0217

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation / enterprise / School Management

If you have installed any profile on your own, remove it --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

Further I can only think of an app that may have been downloaded directly from internet (Not App store) may be triggering this phenomenon.

Reset Network Settings: Only network settings are removed.

• When you reset network settings, previously used networks and VPN settings that weren’t installed by a configuration profile or mobile device management (MDM) are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and Ask to Join Networks settings remain turned on.
  • To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, select the configuration profile, then tap Remove Profile. This also removes other settings and accounts provided by the profile. See Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone in this guide.
  • To remove network settings installed by MDM, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, select the management, then tap Remove Management. This also removes other settings and certificates provided by MDM. See “Mobile device management (MDM)” in the iOS Deployment Reference.
  • Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

If the above fails....

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

• What this effectively does is to reset some of your Settings to factory default. It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.
  • Resetting all settings also reverts all your personalized and customized features like wallpapers and accessibility settings back to factory defaults.
  • Performing this action does not impact any of your personal device data, including photos, videos, notes, messages, reminders, emails, calendars, texts, documents, and other files

Share screen is blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.