Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How return my IPhone in locator Find Phone

Please help. My phone was erase from Find Phone. But I don't finds my iPhone. How return my IPhone in locator Find Phone

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 7:21 PM

Hello SerhiiFromUkraine and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you are trying to turn the Find My service back on for an iPhone that was already remotely erased.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

"To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device, and you won't be able to find it using the Find My app or Find iPhone on iCloud.com. After you erase a device, you can't track it."

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2020 7:21 PM in response to SerhiiFromUkraine

Hello SerhiiFromUkraine and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you are trying to turn the Find My service back on for an iPhone that was already remotely erased.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

"To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device, and you won't be able to find it using the Find My app or Find iPhone on iCloud.com. After you erase a device, you can't track it."

Cheers.

How return my IPhone in locator Find Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.