Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store Payment

I want to add in a payment method with my Visa Card but it always declines my payment method and tells me to update or add a payment method. But i can’t even do either of those?????

And when i check for solutions it’s either to add, update iphone, and so on. I have my iphone updated and I haven’t bought anything before.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 2:00 AM

If your payment method is declined, then you need to use another method.

Use your Visa card to buy an iTunes gift card. Then redeem that as your payment method.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2020 2:00 AM in response to kinvpotato

If your payment method is declined, then you need to use another method.

Use your Visa card to buy an iTunes gift card. Then redeem that as your payment method.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Store Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.