Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I look up my old iphone serial numbers

Is there a way to look up old iPhone serial numbers that were registered under my Apple account?

New class action suit requires this info and I can not find a way to find such information.

Seriously, who keeps the info from an old phone? Once I get a new iPhone via upgrade or replacement I've always shredded my old info. Family of four would get me $100 in the class action suit.

TYIA

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 9:00 PM

what is the online look up tool?

8 replies

Aug 20, 2020 3:49 AM in response to toddmal

The online look up tool actually worked for me after a couple of tries. I tried a few variations, but it finally worked when I corrected the road I live on, it would not work as prepopulated without a direction designation at all. I added the E I usually use and still no dice. I typed the full word east (as in East XXXX Road) and it popped right up and found my old 6s that I no longer have, and I was able to file the claim. Hope this helps!

Jul 8, 2020 12:35 PM in response to toddmal

If they are no longer registered to your Apple ID you won't be able to find your serial number. You do have proof of purchase if you bought it on a credit/debit card by using the statement.

Most retailers will print the serial number on the receipt, especially if it's an electronic receipt. Amazon for one records all serial numbers and I'm guessing all retailers do in event of buyer claiming not received so they can trace the device and register it with the local authorities as stolen.

Best of luck with your lawsuit

how can I look up my old iphone serial numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.