Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Disabled

I am using an old iphone and cant remember my passcode. It now says that the iphone is disabled and to connect to itunes but when i try connecting to itunes the phone does not show up. How can i unlock it without losing everything off the phone?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 1:31 PM

illiano1 wrote:

I am using an old iphone and cant remember my passcode. It now says that the iphone is disabled and to connect to itunes but when i try connecting to itunes the phone does not show up. How can i unlock it without losing everything off the phone?

Your only option If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 1:31 PM in response to illiano1

illiano1 wrote:

Your only option If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Iphone Disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.