Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the 12 monthly payments and 3% cash available for purchases in the refurbish store too?

Is the 12 monthly payments and 3% cash available for purchases in the refurbish store too?

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 4:34 PM

No, the Apple Card 12 interest-free installments option is not available for refurbished products. The 3% cash back is available, I think. You would have to enter the card number at checkout, as if it were an additional credit card, since it won't appear as a payment option for refurbished products (at least that was my experience).

I found out the hard way after applying for and getting the card, not seeing it as a payment option when I went to pay for a refurbished iMac, contacting customer support 4 different times, then finally having it confirmed that, nope, sorry, no interest-free installments available for refurbished products.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 4:34 PM in response to rajdawar

No, the Apple Card 12 interest-free installments option is not available for refurbished products. The 3% cash back is available, I think. You would have to enter the card number at checkout, as if it were an additional credit card, since it won't appear as a payment option for refurbished products (at least that was my experience).

I found out the hard way after applying for and getting the card, not seeing it as a payment option when I went to pay for a refurbished iMac, contacting customer support 4 different times, then finally having it confirmed that, nope, sorry, no interest-free installments available for refurbished products.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.