Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help reading a crash report please.

I bought a second hand Mac Pro Late 2013 2 weeks ago and it keeps crashing. In particular when using Photoshop or Lightroom. IT crashes sometimes when Im not using it. I get the notification when I go to use it.

Can anybody decipher what the crash report means please? May be it will direct me to the fix?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 11:31 AM

Those are not likely to be related to the problem in the slightest.

This is likely a graphics card issue, and solutions are few, other than replacing the active, display-driving graphics card, which is complex and parts are hard-to-find.

9 replies

Jul 11, 2020 6:17 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

Thanks again for your help. You helped me solve the problem(fingers crossed!!!). You got me thinking when you said "display-driving...' It looks like the problem was the HDMI cable. I was using a cheap one. I swapped it out for a better (thicker) cable and no crashes since. I even have a better images quality!! If you are every in Ireland, I owe you a couple of pints of Guinness!!! Thanks again.

Need help reading a crash report please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.