Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost AirPods Pro

i have lost my AirPods pro, i have find my iPhone activated for the iPhone that was paired with the pods, but when i go to FindMy (on the iPhone) or Find iPhone (on ICoud) and select the AirPods it simply states they are offline

why does it not show me the last location where they were connected to my iPhone?

HomePod

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 11:51 AM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2020 3:52 PM in response to Jamesd49

this is the bit that i find is inaccurate

"Find My can help you locate your missing AirPods. If you've already set up Find My [device] with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it's automatically enabled for your AirPods too. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case and somewhere nearby, you can use Find My to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to be charged or are in the AirPod Case, Find My can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected."

i have find my set up on my phone

i was using my AirPods with that phone

so why does the find my app not show the last location where they were connected?

Did i have to go into the Find My app whilst also using AirPods to activate this function? the above suggests it happens automatically but it doesn't appear to have done so in my case

Lost AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.