Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Üdvözlök mindenkit

Lenne egy kis problémám az i phone 7 plus készülékemmel. Müködés , és garancia terén is.

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 11:47 AM

Hello jános240,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply. 

Thanks!

4 replies

Jul 20, 2020 2:33 PM in response to cp from OH

welcome! i bought a new unopened iphone 7 plus in thailand. (red, 128 GB). The IMEI number of the device shows the data of another device (iphone 7 plus rose gold, 32 GB). for this I would like to receive information from the dear Apple company on what makes this possible? The store where you bought the device again does not give any apple warranty. you have problems with the sound while making a phone call with the vai, very quiet. handsfree or earphones sound good. i would like to ask apple for help in this matter. I will send you everything attached. if you have any further questions I am at your disposal! thank you in advance for your help!

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Jul 20, 2020 3:55 PM in response to sterling r

yes i indicated the problem at the place of purchase, they offered to exchange it, but besides me 10 more people have a problem with their phone which they bought in the same store. apple warranty of course does NOT give it a deal. so the service of the device is also questionable ... The IMEI number of the phone does not match the real data. my device is red and 128 GB. and rose gold 32 GB by IMEI number. whoever sent the phone back for exchange never got the phone back again. the store did not give an invoice for the purchase either. if necessary i will give the device the IMEI number they can check.if u give to me u r e-mail address ,me can sent for where me buy phone, and Phone IMEI number too. Thanks! Not belive more this shop where buy this phone!!!!!!

Üdvözlök mindenkit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.