Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do notifications go?

The list of notifications on my screen disappear. If I click and read, say a Twitter notification, when I go back to the main screen and swipe down it says:

”No older notifications “ when prior to that I had 40. Can you help ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 12:03 PM

Hello beckyfromoz,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to find some notifications in the Notification Center on your iPhone sometimes. To help with this, you may have to change the notifications settings, like Banner Style set to "Persistent" and here is an Apple resource to help with this:

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2020 12:03 PM in response to beckstarOK_je4

Hello beckyfromoz,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to find some notifications in the Notification Center on your iPhone sometimes. To help with this, you may have to change the notifications settings, like Banner Style set to "Persistent" and here is an Apple resource to help with this:

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

Where do notifications go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.