Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to add music on my files app directly to iTunes music on my iphone

Can I add MP3 music from my files app ON iPhone directly to Apple Music app on iphone

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 5:25 AM

Also I want to add Music from Files App on IPhone to Apple Music app on the same iPhone . Currently I am having to transfer MP3 file from WhatsApp to the iPhone Files app . Then from Files app to MacBook and from MacBook to Apple Music on MacBook . Post this I sync Apple Music app on MacBook and iPhone . This is Avery long process . I therefore want to transfer mp3 file from Files app On iPhone directly to Applemusic on iPhone

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 5:25 AM in response to SravanKrA

Also I want to add Music from Files App on IPhone to Apple Music app on the same iPhone . Currently I am having to transfer MP3 file from WhatsApp to the iPhone Files app . Then from Files app to MacBook and from MacBook to Apple Music on MacBook . Post this I sync Apple Music app on MacBook and iPhone . This is Avery long process . I therefore want to transfer mp3 file from Files app On iPhone directly to Applemusic on iPhone

Jul 10, 2020 1:27 AM in response to ItuneMusic

Yes, if you have GarageBand, Transfer the songs from Files app to GarageBand then --> GarageBand: Share songs to iTunes - Apple Support

Import a song from the Music app into GarageBand for iPhone ...

Add audio files to your song

1. Open GarageBand on your iOS device, and open the song you want to add an audio file to.
  2. If necessary, tap. to open the song in Tracks view.
  3. Tap. to open the Loops browser. ...
  4. Tap Audio Files, then drag the file to the Tracks area in GarageBand.

Jan 6, 2020

Browse your GarageBand for iOS songs - Apple Support

I want to add music on my files app directly to iTunes music on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.