You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to change Apple Watch speak time voice?

I was hoping that Siri would be speaking the time, but I would like to change the voice of the one speaking the time. Is there a way? It seems that you can have Mickey or Minnie speak the time and I love those faces but I am currently using California and have it set the way I like it. Actually, Mickey is not speaking the time for some reason. I switched just to hear his voice speaking the time and there is nothing. So now I have two issues. I have the most updated software on the watch and cellular is working. Is there a reason Mickey is not speaking? And is it possible to change the default speak time voice. Sorry for all the questions. Loving this watch. Best one I’ve owned. First smart watch I’ve owned.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 2:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 2:15 AM

Thank you for the information. I did see that article before and thought that might be the issue. I still haven’t connected my watch via WiFi yet as I figured I didn’t need it since I’m connected through my cellular service. I’ll connect it To WiFi and try this again. :)

3 replies

Is there a way to change Apple Watch speak time voice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.