Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order still processing

Hi! So I ordered a macbook last july 7th and it is still processing until now. I am just worried that it might not come within the said ETA. Any of you who experienced this and still ended up getting the product anyway within the said ETA? Thank You!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:42 AM

Hi Jequeson,

So when you say you ordered a MacBook (Air? Pro?) "last July 7th," you mean this past Tuesday? it's just now Friday morning here in Gotham. Were there any customizations made to MBA/P (e.g., more RAM, bigger SDD, faster processor, etc.)? Regardless, here's an Apple Support page regarding viewing and understanding Order status. You could call Apple at the number shown on that page for even more specifics. But, I can tell you, for whatever a few data points pf anecdotal information is worth, that every time I have ordered Apple products online -- customized or not -- and I have like a lot of folks on here ordered quite a few times, Apple has met or exceed (by delivering early), sometimes significantly so, the ETA they provided at the time of the order, and this includes orders made right when a product first came out so the order volume was crazy large.

Hope you have a similar experience and you enjoy your new computer.

-- JDee

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 6:42 AM in response to jequeson

Hi Jequeson,

So when you say you ordered a MacBook (Air? Pro?) "last July 7th," you mean this past Tuesday? it's just now Friday morning here in Gotham. Were there any customizations made to MBA/P (e.g., more RAM, bigger SDD, faster processor, etc.)? Regardless, here's an Apple Support page regarding viewing and understanding Order status. You could call Apple at the number shown on that page for even more specifics. But, I can tell you, for whatever a few data points pf anecdotal information is worth, that every time I have ordered Apple products online -- customized or not -- and I have like a lot of folks on here ordered quite a few times, Apple has met or exceed (by delivering early), sometimes significantly so, the ETA they provided at the time of the order, and this includes orders made right when a product first came out so the order volume was crazy large.

Hope you have a similar experience and you enjoy your new computer.

-- JDee

Jul 10, 2020 11:10 AM in response to jequeson

So glad I could help. And just so you know, I also got a new MacBook Air. I really love it. Hope you do too. I write a lot for work and otherwise, and the action on the new keyboard is just right; so snappy and responsive. Magic! :-). When I ordered, the email said “Delivers: May 28 - Jun 4.” I got it on May 27! Hope you have a similar experience.

Have a great day.

— JDee

Order still processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.