Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does payment method failed to update on my Apple ID? The card is Visa and balance is also available yet it is failed why??

I have a problem in updating my payment method on Apple ID please tell me how to solve it. I have a Visa card and balance is also available yet it does not support it.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 10:39 AM

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.   

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 10:39 AM in response to nav410

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.   

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Why does payment method failed to update on my Apple ID? The card is Visa and balance is also available yet it is failed why??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.