Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is screen repair covered under the warranty that comes with the iPhone11 (I know it is under AppleCare for 429)

Is screen repair covered under the warranty that comes with the iPhone11 (I know it is under AppleCare for $29)

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 10:43 AM

If its considered a manufacturing defect, yes, it will be covered and be repaired free of charge. Accidental damage such as cracks or scratches are not covered and as such will need to be paid for to repair.

Apple Care+ covers 2 cases of accidental damage for a reduced fee whether its on the screen or other place on the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 10:43 AM in response to Heirloom-Tom

If its considered a manufacturing defect, yes, it will be covered and be repaired free of charge. Accidental damage such as cracks or scratches are not covered and as such will need to be paid for to repair.

Apple Care+ covers 2 cases of accidental damage for a reduced fee whether its on the screen or other place on the iPhone.

Is screen repair covered under the warranty that comes with the iPhone11 (I know it is under AppleCare for 429)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.