Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 7 IOS 13.5.1 upgrade failing with the measage ‘ unable to verify update’.

My IPhone 7 IOS 13.5.1 upgrade failing with the measage ‘ unable to verify update’. I am in same wireless internet connection but still getting the message “ you are no longer connected to the internet “. Please help me. Thanks

iPhone 7, 11

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:12 PM

Your iPhone appears to have a great WiFi Network signal however the throughput may not be as great. I am not sure. Can you try and see what happens if you use another WiFi Network? That would be the easiest way to eliminate the current WiFi Network as the culprit and move to other means of troubleshooting this. Thanks.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 6:12 PM in response to Kanishk-India

Your iPhone appears to have a great WiFi Network signal however the throughput may not be as great. I am not sure. Can you try and see what happens if you use another WiFi Network? That would be the easiest way to eliminate the current WiFi Network as the culprit and move to other means of troubleshooting this. Thanks.

Axel F.

My IPhone 7 IOS 13.5.1 upgrade failing with the measage ‘ unable to verify update’.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.