Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sim tray doesn’t appear to support 2 in my iPhone 11pro max. Do I have to buy a separate sim tray? My 2nd SIM is the same size as my original, Appears to be nano sim.

My sim tray doesn’t appear to support 2 in my iPhone 11pro max. Do I have to buy a separate sim tray? My 2nd SIM is the same size as my original, Appears to be nano sim. The articles appears to show the original sim tray however my 2nd SIM card doesn’t fit in at all much less ‘click in ‘. Thanks for your help!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 10:59 PM

Maybe this article will help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209044

I would be flabbergasted if simply buying a dual sim tray turns a nano-sim/esim iPhone into a dual sim iPhone. I would think there has to be internal differences between the two besides the sim tray.

That being said, I haven’t tried it myself :-)

4 replies

My sim tray doesn’t appear to support 2 in my iPhone 11pro max. Do I have to buy a separate sim tray? My 2nd SIM is the same size as my original, Appears to be nano sim.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.