Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access passcode on iPhone SE

iphone original SE showing rectangular-shaped bars at bottom of screen. Am unable to insert passcode

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 8:31 PM

9 replies

Jul 10, 2020 9:05 PM in response to Kuogopa

kogopay Said:

"Cannot access passcode on iPhone SE: iphone original SE showing rectangular-shaped bars at bottom of screen. Am unable to insert passcode"

-------

Providing a Screenshot:

Can you provide a screenshot, and attach it as a reply to this post. That might help. I am not certain what these "rectangular-shaped bars at bottom of screen" you mention are.

1. Go Here: Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Blank Out: personal information on the image
  3. Click: this button*** on the bottom of the textbox, when replying (the first button in from the far-right)

Jul 10, 2020 11:55 PM in response to Kuogopa

kogopay Said:

"Cannot access passcode on iPhone SE: Attempted screenshot - was: unsuccessful, so took photo with iPad.

———-

Thank you for the follow up.

Two Questions:

• What do the words along the top of the lines read?

• Can you please Take Another picture, zooming in on the bottom, where the words and the lines are?

Screenshot Rotated:

Jul 10, 2020 10:00 PM in response to madhunila

kogopay Said:

"Cannot access passcode on iPhone SE: Can you send a screenshot ? I’m not sure which rectangular shapeded bars you are referring to . But you can still try force restart ."

-------

Screenshot of what to Select Using a Computer:

The red-colored bordered button (on bottom-middle of this screenshot\). It is revealed when you hit the Reply button.

Jul 10, 2020 10:02 PM in response to madhunila

kogopay Said:

"Cannot access passcode on iPhone SE: Can you send a screenshot ? I’m not sure which rectangular shapeded bars you are referring to . But you can still try force restart ."

-------

Screenshot of what to Select Using an iPhone:

The red-colored bordered button (on bottom-left of this screenshot). It is revealed when you hit the Reply button.

Cannot access passcode on iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.