Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE weird screen from top

Sometimes, there’s a screen that comes from to the top of my phone to somewhere in the middle. It happens when I look at the home screen or lock screen. When I touch it, it is gone. Very annoying!! What is this?

iPhone SE, 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 11:21 PM

That is actually a feature.. I use it all the time when I’m using my phone with 1 hand and can’t reach the top of the screen. It’s called ‘Reachability’. If you pull downward slightly at the bottom of the screen it’ll do this. It will move back up after several seconds or you can press that upward arrow

Bring screen items within reach on iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 11:21 PM in response to christof146

That is actually a feature.. I use it all the time when I’m using my phone with 1 hand and can’t reach the top of the screen. It’s called ‘Reachability’. If you pull downward slightly at the bottom of the screen it’ll do this. It will move back up after several seconds or you can press that upward arrow

Bring screen items within reach on iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone SE weird screen from top

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.